The primary reason for the Halal Certification is to conveniently serve the International and National Muslim communities that meet the complete religious compliances. The main concept about the Halal applies across many numbers of goods and services that are used by the Muslims in daily life. Most of the Muslims like to choose the products that are compliances with the process as well as procedures that are mainly defined by the Law of Islam which halalminds.com has mentioned. Muslims tends to eat only maintain a healthy and strong physique so that this would be easier for contributing to the welfare of the society to the highest extent. Mainly, the Muslims make the effort to conveniently obtain the best quality nutritionally. In fact, it is believed that the prayer of the person would be rejected by Allah when the prohibited food is consumed haram. Every food that is mainly considered as the halal expect these following
- Non-Halal Animal Fat
- Alcoholic drinks and intoxicants
- Non-Halal Animal Shortening
- Pork, Bacon
- Unspecified Meat Broth
- Synthetic – obtained from halal the slaughtered animal
These are important that are to be considered while eating. Halal consultancy would only be given for the food products when it does not contain these things as the main products or by-products.
Why Halal Certification Is Needed For Business?
- With the global consumer base about 1.9 billion Muslims in more than 112 countries, the size of the Halal market is more than the worth of the Trillions of US Dollars.
- With the increase in demand for the Halal certified products
- The booming population of the Muslims in the Middle East, South Asia, North as well as South Africa also considered as the lucrative chain in the food market
- Largest markets in Halal products include Southeast Asia and the Middle East
- More than 400 million Muslim consumers
- Non-Muslims could also eat Halal food
- The halal certificate would guarantee that each product mainly compiled on Islamic dietary requirement
- Halal consultancy would efficiently enhance marketability about all products to the highest extent
- When you are planning to export the food products to the Muslim-majority countries then it is important to get the halal certification with meeting the necessary requirement
- Determines cleanliness and purity of source which the products have been derived
- Safety of human lives is assured
- Integrity and ethical way of life
- Benefits an individual with physical and spiritual wellbeing
Halal certification mainly helps the local Muslims to decided the best products to buy accordingly. With the globalized market and modern food processing that mainly enabled with high-end aspects for the Muslims in a more significant way. Consumers would like to choose the Halal food also needs the system even before checking the products that meet requirements. Halal certification will be similar to that of the other food certification along with the audit system. Normally, the producers of the goods would often be unaware of the things that meet requirements. Halal certification would mainly overlook on need based on this segment in population.